Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hair.

I just want to post a quick update...

I know I should be done re-rooting by now, but it turns out that the package of hair I got wasn't enough to finish the head. So after I posted last week, I ran out of hair. I have the head over halfway rooted though, and I expect that I have about 2 more hours of work left to put into the rooting.

I know the picture makes it look like she has less than half a head of hair, but trust me, she has more holes on top of her head than she has around the back of her head.


I desperately need a thimble though, pushing the needle through her little vinyl head is tearing my thumb up. LOL

I have procured another bag of hair, and I hope to finish her in my evenings after work this week. My goal is to be ready to style and set her hair by Friday. I hope I can get that done and paint her face up next weekend. I suppose we shall see.

I am starting to think she would make an awesome steam-punk character...

No comments:

Post a Comment