Sunday, February 1, 2015

I Missed One

Yeah. I missed posting last weekend.

Sorry about that.

Turns out I have been sick, and I haven't had a lot of energy for anything. Have no idea what is wrong, and I have had to spend a lot of time at the doctor's office. My doc won't release me back to work either.

I have been doing a little here and there, trying to find things I can do that won't push me.

I have gotten a little farther on my doll head, but not much. I can't seem to control my hands all that well when I am pushing the needle through. It is kinda scary.

Anyways, I have fished out a few bottles, and cleaned them up. I have a cool bottle cutter that does most of the work for me, so I am going to try that this week, if I can get some minimal help.

I also have some other half baked ideas to pick from after I get my bottles used.

I have hooked my tablet back up, and  played with it a bit. I might have something to share in the next couple of weeks.

So, I do apologize for the short post with no pics, but, God willing, I will be around a little more often until I can go back to work.

Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment